By Donald L. Sparks
- Advances in agronomic development in oilseed brassicas
- A entire review of inhabitants groupings of soybean bradyrhizobia
- Details on crop responses to chloride
- A thorough remedy of redox chemistry in soils
- Plant nutrient sulfur within the tropics and subtropics
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 50 PDF
Similar biotechnology books
This e-book studies present themes on plant metabolism of air toxins and increased CO2, responses of complete crops and plant ecosystems, genetics and molecular biology for functioning development, experimental ecosystems and weather switch examine, international carbon-cycle tracking in plant ecosystems, and different vital matters.
Stem telephone treatment for Diabetes, one of many most recent installments of the Stem cellphone Biology and Regenerative medication sequence, reports the 3 major methods for iteration of adequate numbers of insulin-producing cells for recovery of an sufficient beta-cell mass: beta-cell enlargement, stem-cell differentiation, and nuclear reprogramming.
This publication offers a holistic view of the advanced and dynamic responses of vegetation to nanoparticles, the sign transduction mechanisms concerned, and the law of gene expression. extra, it addresses the phytosynthesis of nanoparticles, the function of nanoparticles within the antioxidant structures of vegetation and agriculture, the necessary and destructive results of nanoparticles on crops, and the appliance of nanoparticles and nanotubes to mass spectrometry, aiming finally at an research of the metabolomics of vegetation.
Addresses a transforming into desire for the improvement of mobile and Porous fabrics in IndustryBuilding blocks utilized by nature are motivating researchers to create bio-inspired mobile constructions that may be utilized in the advance of goods for the plastic, foodstuff, and biomedical undefined. Representing a unified attempt by means of overseas specialists, Biofoams: technological know-how and functions of Bio-Based mobile and Porous fabrics highlights the newest study and improvement of biofoams and porous structures, and in particular examines the features with regards to the formation of gasoline bubbles in drink and meals.
- Biotechnology of Blood (Biotechnology Series, 19)
- Tissue Engineering & Wound Healing: A Short Case Study
- Process Synthesis for Fuel Ethanol Production (Biotechnology and Bioprocessing)
- Handbook of Anticancer Drugs from Marine Origin
- Engineering Foods for Bioactives Stability and Delivery (Food Engineering Series)
Additional info for Advances in Agronomy: 50
Advances in Agronomy: 50 by Donald L. Sparks